Sunday 20 March 2016

More Paintings; More Fun

With a year of experience under my belt, I am amazed at how much I still enjoying playing with pots of paint. Art is a somewhat cultured statement when I often see the results as a child might view their fingerpainting picture - wonderful in the eyes of Mom but MINE, all mine!! Well, now that I have been at it for over a year, I am finally ready to let some go. For sale - as in, for you if you are interested! See some paintings below. Many can be made into art cards for your pleasure as well. So fun you stopped by! Please feel free to return often!

Weekend in the Vineyard
9.5 X 6.5 inches
Watercolour     SOLD
5 X 7 Art Cards available $5

Vineyard by the Lake
10 X 12.5 inches
Watercolour on Arches 140 lb paper
$75

A Glass of Sunshine
8.5 X 11.5
Watercolour    $50

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!